Ralph M. Green, DMD
Ever since high school, Dr. Ralph Green knew he wanted to be an oral surgeon. Throughout his higher education and training, he focused on his dream career. He earned his bachelor’s degree at Purdue University. Dr. Green continued his education at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, where he earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. He completed his general practice residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Dr. Green earned his certification for oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Louisville. Dr. Green has now been enjoying his dream career for 33 years.
He met his wife, Shellie, during his oral surgery training. They have been married for over 30 years. They have three adult sons who all currently live in Louisville.
When Dr. Green is not working, he enjoys golf, biking, working out, and spending quality time with family and friends. Also, he has served on various community boards and committees and continues to be active in community affairs.
- American Dental Association
- Kentucky Dental Association
- Louisville Dental Society
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Kentucky Society of OMFS
- Louisville Society of OMFS
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Diplomate – American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Awards – As Voted by His Peers
- Top Docs – Louisville Magazine
- Top Dentists – Louisville Magazine